Strength and Conditioning Programs for LGBTQI Sports Teams
Strength and conditioning lays the foundation for sport specific training by ensuring that your athletes are in shape so that your team practices can focus on skill development directly related to your sport rather than doing extra workouts that eat up practice time. We offer customized strength and conditioning programming for your team and sport.
- Size of the team and skill levels of the team members.
- Season length that is built around practices and tournaments so your athletes are competition ready.
- Sport type to help prevent common sport specific injuries and develop the strength and conditioning skills that are most useful for your sport.
- The equipment and facilities you have available for training.
- Trainings delivered live virtually (in person also possible depending on team location and budget).
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist back by research and experience.
- Cost is determined based on the needs of the team and length of the season.